What you'll learn :
Flutter REST API Development Course: Build a Movie App
Build a complex Flutter application that communicates with a REST API
Learn the Riverpod State Management Library
Implement core application features such as pagination, authentication, state management
Build complex UI’s using Flutter
Learn good design principles with an emphasis on writing production-ready applications
Basic familiarity with Flutter and Dart Programming Language
Flutter installed on the user system
VS Code or Android Studio configured for Flutter development
Do you want to build a complete Flutter REST API application? This is the course for you!
WHAT WILL WE BE BUILDING?
In this course, we’ll use the best in Flutter to build a complete RESTful Application known as Flickd from zero to production-ready that you can release on the Google Play Store or iOS App Store. The application will display data regarding movies obtained from the TheMovieDB website.
WHAT DOES THE APP FEATURE?
An amazing UI and Splash Screen
Functionality to display results regarding popular and upcoming movies
Functionality to search movies
Pagination, Authentication, state management
State management using Flutter Riverport
WHAT CONCEPTS ARE COVERED?
A Complete Masterclass on Flutter REST API Development
Flutter Riverpod State Management Framework
Web Requests in Flutter
Handling Async Data with FutureBuilders, StreamBuilders, and Async / Await Functions
Form Validation and Error Handling
Custom Theme Creation and Fonts
Tons of Practical, Straightforward, and Repeatable App-Building Patterns
And much more!
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS COURSE OFFER?
– Deep, Fine-Grained Learning – This course is jam-packed with information. I made the course that I most wanted to take and as a result, I didn’t skimp on the details. You’re going to cover more topics and material in greater depth than ever before.
– 100% Real-World Practice – My goal is to get you writing code as much as possible. And not just any code–we’ll be working exclusively on practical tasks that are instrumental in building your own amazing real-world apps.
– No-Nonsense, Spot-On Explanations – Every lesson is to the point. I break down what we’re making, how we’ll be doing it, and what the final product will look like, all on top of helpful and illustrative descriptions to aid your understanding along the way.
I really enjoyed making this course and I think you’ll enjoy taking it just as much.
Looking forward to seeing you during the course!
Who this course is for:
Mobile and web developers looking to build impressive real-world, production-ready apps!
Flutter developers looking for a challenge
Developers looking to delve into the world of Flutter and Riverpod State Management
Who this course is for :
Beginner to Intermediate Flutter Developers
Last updated 6/2021
Course Size Details :
3.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
People also Search on Google
- free course download
- download udemy courses on pc
- udemy courses free download google drive
- udemy courses free download
- udemy online courses
- online course download
- udemy course download
- udemy paid course for free
- download udemy paid courses for free