What you'll learn :
Finish the class, write a constructive review and you get 1h project planning session with me.
You will learn what aspects to consider when making a list of the project activities
You will make your own list of activities for your project
You will define the project scope
You’ll learn to define your project strategy – best practice 4 stages strategy is included
You’ll learn to separate your project activities in 4 stages to can bring benefits early on the project and to assess the technical unknowns
You’ll assign dates, duration and responsible for all your actions
You’ll generate your Gantt chart that you can use it straight ahead
Learn how to create a project timeline
You will learn how to define all project activities
Be able to use the computer
You need Excel or another Project Management tool which allows you to set tasks, responsible and due dates
The number one cause of project failure is the project timeline! Having an updated project schedule at any time in the project lifecycle is vital for project success. The project plan makes the difference.
I’ve been working in project for more than a decade, I lead projects for big corporations, startups, growing businesses
Throughout my project management career I experienced that the project timeline is created at the beginning and updated ONLY when the project gets in trouble. And this happens because keeping the project timeline up to date every day or week can be a very time consuming activity. But since it is so important to do, I came up with a very very simple way of creating the project plan and of course easy to maintain it, so it ONLY takes 1 hour to create and less than few minutes to maintain.
This is more than a course you take to learn a new skill. It is a an workshop you can take over and over again you need to create or update a project plan. Because you start the course, you do the exercises and you know that at the end of 1 hour you’ll have your project plan up to date.
1. Do you want to define the project goal now?
2. Do you want to define all the activities of the project?
3. Do you want somebody to guide you through all the different aspects that you have to include in your project plan?
4. Do you want to learn to organize your project activities in a strategic way?
5. Do you want to add duration, assign responsible and start dates for your project tasks in a simple way?
6. Do you want to create your project GANTT now?
7. Do you want to start NOW?
If your answer is HELL YES! Then, this course is for you!
I prepared examples, templates, guiding questions, and a lot of other support materials for you.
At the end of this 1 hour course, you’ll have your project timeline created and ready to use.
Who this course is for :
Everybody who ever needed a project plan (timeline)
Course Size Details :
2 hours on-demand video
10 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
People also Search on Google
- free course download
- download udemy courses on pc
- udemy courses free download google drive
- udemy courses free download
- udemy online courses
- online course download
- udemy course download
- udemy paid course for free
- download udemy paid courses for free